Blocked Toilets London, Essex & Kent
In fact we unblock toilets anywhere within the M25 24hrs a day 365 days of the year.
Toilets can become blocked due to foreign objects such as nappies and sanitary waste being disposed of incorrectly. Perhaps it may even be down to an inquisitive little person trying to find out what happens when they flush an entire roll of toilet paper down the toilet! The best course of action is to dispose of such items correctly in the first place, however, if the damage has already been done then you will want the problem corrected as soon as possible.
Sometimes slow drain away after flushing or a blockage can be an indication of problems elsewhere. We offer drain CCTV surveys to help locate otherwise unseen problems like roots in drains or damaged pipework.
• CCTV Inspections ( to locate the source of ongoing problems )
• Water Jetting ( To remove blockages and clean pipework )
• Residential and Commercial Services Available
• Blocked Toilet Pipes
• Repairs to Existing Drainage Systems
• Sinks, Toilets and Bath Unblocking
• All Types of Bathroom Blockages